As a heartbeat of the UK dance music scene, Manchester is a city of innovation and creativity, birthing some of the most iconic artists and sounds across genres. Among the luminaries rising from its vibrant underground scene is Morgan Seatree, a homegrown talent with an insatiable passion for old-school vocals, pulsating drums, and an energetic feel that courses through his productions.
Morgan’s journey through the dynamic landscapes of house and techno has garnered attention from all corners, including notable releases on esteemed imprints like Mark Jenkyns’ Name Dropper, Javi Bora’s Too Many Rules, and ‘Cosmic,’ released on our Club Culture Compilation. The relentless drive and unstoppable energy he injects into his tracks have won him props from Steve Lawler, Richy Ahmed, Patrick Topping, Jamie Jones, Hector Couto, Piem, and Roger Sanchez.
This week, we’re buzzing as Morgan Seatree prepares to unleash his latest creation on the label – an intense dance tune named ‘LBD Ft. HQA.’ Classic house elements form the sturdy backbone of the track, but what truly sets it apart is the captivating top line that rides over the top.
Beyond the studio, Morgan Seatree extends his creativity to Manchester’s local hotspots, curating a list of recommendations that mirror the dynamism of his music
Taste Sensations: Morgan’s Food Recommendations
Manchester’s Scene: Where to party
- The Loft: Experience an old-school vibe, reminiscent of Warehouse Project’s legendary concourse – but smaller.
- Joshua Brooks: A nod to Sankeys’ legacy, this club has one of the best atmosphere’s of the city.
Morgan’s Picks: Ones to watch – DJs and Producers
- Kyle Starkey: A staple in Morgan’s sets, Kyle’s tracks command the dancefloor every time.
- Orms: A Favourite producer of Morgan, who recently graced his label, Unfussy with ‘Good To You.‘
Nights to Remember: ‘Unfussy’ by Morgan Seatree
- Unfussy: Morgan’s sell out nights, embodying raw and untamed music all around the city.