If you’re seeking the ultimate island adventure filled with pulsating beats, breathtaking vistas, and unforgettable experiences, look no further than Ibiza. Renowned DJ and music producer Saffron Stone, a rising star in the industry, shares her personal insights into the Ibiza that she knows and loves. From her remarkable musical journey to her top recommendations, Saffron Stone invites you to discover the magic of the White Isle through her eyes.
Saffron Stone’s latest release “Chains,” pays homage to her love of Ibiza and the golden era of breakbeat house while infusing it with her unique contemporary twist.
Now, let’s get into the heart of the matter—here are her favorite spots on the island.
Saffron’s Top Ibiza Hangouts
1. Golden Buddha – My favourite spot in San Antonio perfect for anytime of the day. Cocktails, lounging on their sofas eating and drinking, watching the sunset and vibing in there until 3am!
2. The Fish Shack – One of the best Chiringuitos on the island with the best fresh fish and views across the bay of Talamanca. So authentic and simple.
3. Cala Bassa – My favourite beach club! The beach is always vibey and busy and the sea is crystal clear. You can also enjoy food in the restaurant which is banging and theres a bar and DJ. Always a good day out.
4. Sa Trinxa – Sa Trinxa is so Ibiza and cool. Such a good spot for a day into night on Salinas beach. Later on in the afternoon everyone gets going and starts dancing, the vibe is so sick and the food is also delicious! No one is worried about anyone or anything there.
5. Ibiza Rocks – I would have to say Ibiza Rocks since I’ve been DJ’ing there since 2018! Not only that but it’s such a sick venue and so versatile. It’s so good for daytime partying and pool parties, I mean who doesn’t want that in Ibiza!? Feel good times there.
6. Amnesia – What a club! This is definitely my favourite nighttime club that goes on until 6am! I was lucky enough to DJ there last year for Sonny Fodera and Gorgon City 6 times on the infamous terrace and what a feeling that was. The sound system is so good there and you can dance all night long.
So there you have it, my personal guide to Ibiza’s treasures. From my musical journey to my favorite hangouts, I hope this gives you a glimpse into the world of beats, beauty, and boundless adventure that Ibiza offers. As you explore this stunning island, know that my tunes are a part of its soul, ready to accompany you on the journey of a lifetime.